Park Street Nordicom is looking for an experienced, ambitious and dynamic Senior Architect, handling end-to-end post conceptual design development process. A hands-on project leader with architectural integrity and aspiration for building quality.
We expect the right candidate to be passionate about architecture, projects and construction, being able to handle several tasks at once, and have skills that span multiple functions within project management.
- Degree as an architect, construction architect or a civil engineer.
- 10-15 years of experience with at least 5 years in project management with proven track record of planning projects and to have executed within the agreed timeline and budget.
- A skilled communicator in Danish and English, with the ability to communicate with all parties in the projects – clients, contractors and other advisers.
- Well educated in building legislation and tender law. Ability to prepare the project documents for tender and strong procurement skills.
- Experience in calculations for building cost and knowledge of the price development in the building industry.
- Should possess design coordination skills, strong technical knowledge about construction detailing, proficiency in AutoCAD, MS office Revit & implementation of (BIM).
- Good understanding of Architectural, Structural and Civil construction documents.
- Basic understanding of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing.
- Able to check design optimization with client team using Revit & Navis Works for clash detection.
- Able to impart training to project team to use the BIM model for review.
- The candidate will be managing the large-scale projects at Park Street Nordicom A/S.
- Will have the responsibility of managing the budgets, timelines and building quality.
- Will facilitate and secure the progression on the projects internally in the company.
- The candidate will oversee post conceptual design stage of the projects securing the execution of architectural vision through the phases.
If you would like to apply for the job position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Leyla Eflund firstname.lastname@example.org.